5 Easy Ways You Can Help End Homelessness
We’re often asked “How can I help people experiencing homelessness?”
Here are a few ideas:
- If you’re reading this you’re already helping! We work each day to dispel myths and share facts about homelessness here in Cincinnati. We are also happy to speak to groups about our work. Interested? Just send us an email email@example.com.
- Rent! Do you, a friend or family member own rental property? On any given day, we have more than 200 people with a deposit and first month’s rent in hand who just need a unit to rent! If you’d be willing to help a family or single individual, in either a short or longer-term program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer! Our partner agencies need volunteers year-round – particularly during the summer – and most definitely not just during the holiday season! For current opportunities at our partner agencies go to bit.ly/STEHVolunteer.
- Be our eyes and ears. Download the Street Reach App – for Android or iPhone – and send real-time information about where there are people in need to our street outreach teams.
- Donate. Consider a financial donation to our organization and be assured your generosity will directly impact our neighbors in need. Thank you!
previous - next
Tags: Archive, Blog, homelessness, News