Dinners from Freestore: Thanksgiving & Christmas
Food is distributed on the following basis:
- 1-2 person household 1 box of groceries & 1 chicken
- 3-4 person household 1 box of groceries & larger chicken.
- 5+ person households 1 family box of groceries & 1 turkey 12+ pounds.
To get a ticket good for a holiday package of food you must bring
- Photo identification for yourself & some form of identification for all other adults in the household.
- Identification for each child in the household (e.g., Medical or Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Record of Shots, etc.)
- Proof of your current address (pre-printed rent receipt, utility, or phone bill, etc.)
Please make every effort to arrange for your own help in carrying your groceries from the Food Room. Seniors (55 and older) and disabled clients should report to the police at the front door. They will direct you to the Freestore Foodbank staff who will take care of your needs.
The Freestore Foodbank distributes food tickets and packages during the week leading up to the holiday (call 513 241-1064 for current dates and times):
2008 THANKSGIVING HOURS
- Monday November 24th 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday November 25th 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday November 26tht 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursday – Friday November 27th & 28th, CLOSED
- Front Bay Hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday 11/24 – Wednesday 11/26/08
- Monday December 22nd 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday December 23rd 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday December 24th 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday – Friday December 25th & 26th CLOSED
- Front Bay Hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday day 12/22 – Wednesday 12/24/08
Ms Clause will be distributing toys on Tuesday, December 23nd 2008 starting at 8 a.m. until 11 a.m. LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED. She requires that adults bring their ID along with an ID for each child in your household. Call the Free Store for Ms Clause’s location.