Host A Food Drive
Thank you for your interest in hosting a canned food drive. We truly appreciate your support as we work to provide 27 million meals annually to our hungry neighbors in the Tri-State area.
Some of the most-needed donations include:
- Canned meat products (tuna, chicken, ham, spaghetti with meatballs, chili with meat and beans, beef stew, etc.)
- Peanut butter
- Canned vegetables and fruits
- Canned soups
- Macaroni and cheese
- Personal care items (soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, feminine hygiene products, disposable diapers)
*Please, no glass items
Due to an increased volume in food drives, we can only accommodate delivery and pickups for food drives that require three or more 44-gallon barrels at any one location. Please contact us at least two weeks prior to the start of the event.
Please note that barrel delivery and pickup takes place between 8:00 a.m. through 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Exact times for delivery and pickup are unavailable, as they are based on our drivers’ schedules for any given day.
All other donations can be delivered to the following locations:
- The Freestore Foodbank’s Customer Connection Center
112 East Liberty Street, Over-the-Rhine
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Saturday
- The Freestore Foodbank’s Mayerson Distribution Center
1250 Tennessee Avenue, Bond Hill
7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Tags: About, Archive