Job Opening: CAP Intake Specialist
Strategies to End Homelessness, Inc. operates the Central Access Point (CAP), a single point of contact for people who are homeless or at imminent risk of becoming homeless in Hamilton County.
We are currently seeking a part time CAP Intake Specialist to answer calls to the CAP line and screen callers to determine which program will best fits their needs, then make appropriate referrals/schedule intakes. We are seeking a person who is available to work Friday from 5 pm-8 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 10 am-2 pm.
Essential Job functions and needed skills:
- Provide professional, customer friendly screening to all callers
- Communicate professionally and collaborate with emergency shelters or other programs
- Complete over-the-phone screenings to determine caller need while simultaneously entering information into community’s Homeless Management Information System (HMIS).
- Ability to complete multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to be flexible and work independently
- College degree in Social Work or related field
- Experience working with a non-profit or working with the homeless population
Strategies to End Homelessness, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
previous - next
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.