Add a Link to the Document Server
PLEASE NOTE our submission guidelines:
- Does the content exist elsewhere in a more user friendly format? In situations where competing portals of similar content exist, we preferentially select the most user friendly landing page as determined by the local Quality Assurance (QA) Committee.
- Are there advertisements on the landing page? We generally don’t accept links that serve primarily as an advertisement for paid services. Exceptions to this rule are made at the sole discretion of the local QA Committee.
- Is the link a direct link to the promised information? We generally don’t accept links that require the visitor to click through several more links to reach the promised information.
- Is the information accurate? We will not knowing except inaccurate information, and we will remove any links or documents containing inaccurate information when brought to our attention.
- Does the content contain any political or sectarian religious endorsements, or any blatant favoritism toward a for-profit organization or cause? Such content threatens our tax exempt status and will therefor be rejected.
If your link would be best placed in more than one category, please make a note of this, indicating which additional categories, in the comment section of the submission form below.