Rent and Utilities Assistance

If you live in Hamilton County and have experienced a job loss or decrease in income due to COVID-19, we can help you with rent and utilities assistance! Hamilton County has recently awarded us CARES funding to assist families in need with up to $2,500 within a three month period. Due to the overwhelming response to the program we have received over 400 emails and phone calls. We are currently directing calls and emails to the other agencies listed – CAA and Talbert House. Community Action Agency @  or call 513-569-1840 option #4 or email or Talbert House @  or call the 24-hour Housing Hotline at 513-338-8596.

The post Rent and Utilities Assistance appeared first on Freestore Foodbank .

Visit Original Source at

Leave a Reply

Shared by: Freestore Food Bank, Trisha Rayner for Media Inquiries

Tags: ,